We ask everyone who attends classes to become a Forever Active member – it’s only £15 a year and the money helps us to put on more classes for you to enjoy. Your membership will run for one year from the date you joined. Click below for an application form or ask your class instructor for a copy.
If you are keen to exercise several times a week, have a look at our Silver Membership scheme.
You can become a Forever Active member at any time of the year!
There are a few exceptions where participants can pay a non-member rate of £5, such as:
- if a regular participant brings along a guest (i.e. a friend or relative who’s come to visit them), the newcomer will be charged £5 per session
- newcomers to any class and sport activity who are not Forever Active members, can attend their first class for FREE and then at the non-member rate of £5, before deciding if they want to commit to becoming a Forever Active member.
Please note Forever Active Forum Ltd remains a non-profit making organisation and the majority of the sessions are funded through external grants and fundraising. The membership fees will be used to support the provision of existing sessions and to help further develop Forever Active Forum Ltd.
Gift Aid your Membership
If you pay income tax, please gift aid your membership subscription.
We would be really grateful if you could tick the box on the membership form: we will do the rest to claim the extra 20% from the Government.
From the 1st March 2022, we will be introducing a Silver Membership. This is a great opportunity to attend 3 – 4 classes per week for only £50 a month.
At the moment, as this is a pilot, this will only be accessible for members who pay via Clubz. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate cash payers yet.
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you want to know more or sign up.
Terms & Conditions Silver Membership
- Minimum 3 calendar months subscription.
- A yearly membership fee of £15 is still required.
- Payment is through a Clubz invoice.
- After the initial three months, you may cancel your subscription, but it must be cancelled before the first month, or it will be payable in full for that month.
- You may have to be on a waiting list to secure a place in the classes you wish to attend. You cannot just appear at the class – please check with firstname.lastname@example.org that there is space to sign up for a new class.
- If you wish to cancel attendance at a particular class, you must write to email@example.com to cancel.
- The subscriber accepts that Forever Active Forum Ltd can cancel some classes due to holidays, the instructor’s unavailability or other circumstances beyond the control of FA. Accordingly, the fee level has been set to reflect that fact.
- A member paying a monthly fee can sign up to 3 to 4 different classes. However, he/she should endeavour to attend at least 50% of each class. Otherwise, where a class is full, he/she will be asked to give up their secured place and take place on the waiting list.