What to do before attending a Forever Active session:
1) If it’s your first time attending, please call the Instructor or enquiries team to confirm the details for the session.
2) If you plan to attend a session regularly, please register your details so we can stay in touch with updates and details of any class cancellations (via email, text or an automated voicemail). If you don’t have online access please asks the Instructor to register your details for you. All information is kept strictly confidential.
3) For some of the classes it is advisable to pre book.
4) We advise wearing something comfortable for your session and suitable footwear such as trainers. Please bring a drink along with you to stay hydrated and don’t eat anything at least one hour before exercise. Participants with asthma or angina must bring their inhaler/GTN spray to the session.
5) The Instructor will ask you to complete a pre exercise medical form prior to your first session, which would only be used in the event of an emergency. All information will remain strictly confidential.
Other information for attending classes in Cambridge City:
– MEMBERSHIP: All the sessions are pay as you go but you will be need to become a Forever Active member. All members will then receive discounted sessions and priority booking at certain classes. Members also receive regular updates about the programme. Please see the membership enrolment form on the back of the brochure.