If you are attending a class for the first time and wish to confirm details please contact the office or the Instructor leading the session.
January-December 2017 edition of the Forever Active brochure available here!
Or please contact Forever Active if you would like a paper copy of the brochure sent to you in the post.
The Forever Active scheme has over 40 sessions taking place within Cambridge City, and the surrounding villages, for the 50+ age group or those wanting to return to a more active lifestyle. There is something on offer for all ages and abilities.
New for 2017
4 New Strength & Balance classes starting this October & November across Cambridgeshire. First Class FREE. Click on the class below for more details.
- Thursdays, 12:30-1:30pm, Queen Edith’s Chapel, Cambridge
- Thursdays, 10:30-11:30am – Orchard Close Community Room, Girton
- Thursdays, 10-11am – Ely Library
- Fridays, 1:15-2pm – King Edward Centre, Chatteris
- Fridays, 2:30-3:15pm, Methodist Church Hall, Doddington March.
We have a brand new on-line class search facility which enables you to search all the forever Active classes by area, type or venue. Visit our Class List page to search for the most up to date information of classes.